Talent Sourcing Specialist with English and German
This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Services Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group (with Headquarter in Denmark) and is providing mainly financial and IT services within ROCKWOOL. The company offers opportunity to grow within one process or in the future also cross – process options are possible. Our clients are spread around Europe so there are options to practice different language skills. We are located in Poznan, Poland.
The position is an excellent job opportunity for a professional interested in gaining further experience in an international company and in being part of an interesting journey to maturity in close cooperation with clients at the Group’s headquarter in Denmark as well as with local HR colleagues in different EMEA locations.
You will be part of an organization offering personal and professional development with a high degree of empowerment. Your colleagues are helpful, professional and experienced experts.
This is what we offer
While working at ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center you will be offered comprehensive rewards and benefits like benefits package covered by Company (private medical care & MyBenefit), flexible work starting hours 7.00-9.00, after probationary period we offer unlimited time contracts, city center location in the new office building - Maraton Business Center. Moreover the company is environmental and eco-friendly and has strong awareness of CSR matters.
We encourage you to join our team!
This is the role
At RGBS we are looking to hire you as the Talent Sourcing Specialist to support HR recruitment processes in partnership with local Recruiters and Hiring managers. You deliver high quality professional level candidates by utilizing strategic sourcing and pipelining methodologies, social media, branding, and other tools. You will play a key part in growing and maturing a range of HR services from Poznan.
- Ensures that the ROCKWOOL group is represented in the most accurate and appropriate way to all candidates, and personally drives the highest standards of ethical behavior for all involved in the recruitment process.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and through excellent service delivery and expert consultation, gain the trust and confidence of candidates, recruiters, HR, and hiring managers.
- Manage a thorough intake as standard for each vacancy with primary recruiter and hiring manager to get 100% clarity on the necessary business needs and profile
- Finalise of job publication texts, incl. Consistency check, branding expertise, reuse of best practice content
- Job Posting on www.ROCKWOOL.com, LinkedIn and other social media, Job Boards
- Search Linked-In (and other social media)
- Use the recruitment module of Workday, our Global HR system
- Checking if resume’s meets the required profile and request missing info if needed
- Deliver a suggested shortlist of candidates within a longlist incl. candidate details
- Maintain Job Profile database and Publication text database for reuse / best practice
- Global broker for ROCKWOOL job slots in LinkedIn
- Identifying potential process improvements
This is what you offer
- University graduate
- Experience in talent sourcing for over 1 - 2 years
- Experience in using LinkedIn (familiarity with Xing sourcing is a plus);
- Experience in HR Shared Services will be beneficial
- English at a professional working proficiency level;
- German intermediate level
- Flexible, service minded and goal oriented;
- User of MS Office, interest in supporting IT solutions like Workday;
- Readiness for travels abroad during onboarding phase.
- Good communication skills, also effective with remote communication using Skype
- Possess analytical skills
- (internal and external) customer oriented
- Anticipating on things and take initiatives to repair and improve
- Team player