Senior or Accountant in Accounts Receivable with Nordic languages
This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial, controlling and IT services within ROCKWOOL. Processes managed within our SSC in financial area: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Master Data and Banking. The company offers opportunity to grow within one process or in the future also cross – process (departments) as well as positions of expert in exact field (system, process or Clients). Our clients are spread around Europe so there are options to practice different language skills.
We are located in Poznan, Poland.
This is what we offer
While working at RGBSyou will be offered comprehensive rewards and benefits like benefits package covered by Company (private medical care & MyBenefit), flexible work starting hours 7.00-9.00, after probationary period we offer unlimited time contracts, city center location in new office building - Maraton Business Center.
Apart from the above we guarantee job security, creative work by improving the processes you will be dealing with on a daily basis. Moreover the company is environmental and eco-friendly and has strong awareness of CSR matters.
This is the role
This is the role
- Compliant handling of the accounts receivable, period close and all engagements related hereto
- Timeliness and correctness of customer payments (including dunning processes) including relevant reporting
- Manage & report credit risks: includes maintenance of correct risk
- Comply with internal policies, SLA and external legislation
- Maintenance of internal controls (own processes)
- Prepare audit files and facilitate auditions (internal and external)
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Identifying potential process improvements
- Coaching junior colleagues
This is what you offer
- University graduate
- Experience in Accounts Receivable (including dunning) and/or Customer Cervice processes at least 3 years for Senior Accountant position, at least 2 years for Accountant position
- Nordic Language (Swedish/Norwegian/Finnish/Danish) and English – at least upper-intermediate level
- Familiarity with SAP will be beneficial, User of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in previous transition projects is an asset
- Possess analytical skills
- Risk oriented with focus on internal controls
- (internal and external) customer oriented
- Anticipating on things and take initiatives
- Team player