Senior BPC/IP Developer
This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial, controlling and IT services. The center was established in Poznań in the second half of 2016. In 2017 we hired more than 100 employees to our key departments: accounting, controlling and IT. Our IT Department offers a lot of development opportunities in projects connected with different modules of SAP, mobile applications, MS Dynamics, Office 365 and other.
This is what we offer
While working at RGBS you will be offered comprehensive rewards and benefits like benefits package covered by Company (private medical care & MyBenefit), flexible work starting hours 7.00-9.00, after probationary period we offer unlimited time contracts, city center location in the new office building - Maraton Business Center. Moreover the company is environmental and eco-friendly and has strong awareness of CSR matters.
At the ROCKWOOL Group, we are committed to enriching the lives of everyone who comes into contact with our solutions. Our expertise is perfectly suited to tackle many of today’s biggest sustainability and development challenges, from energy consumption and noise pollution to fire resilience, water scarcity and flooding. Our range of products reflects the diversity of the world’s needs, supporting our stakeholders in reducing their own carbon footprint along the way.
Stone wool is a versatile material and forms the basis of all our businesses. With approx. 10,500 passionate colleagues in 38 countries, we are the world leader in stone wool solutions, from building insulation to acoustic ceilings, external cladding systems to horticultural solutions, engineered fibres for industrial use to insulation for the process industry and marine & offshore.
We encourage you to join our team!
This is the role
The BPC/IP Developer will use formal methodologies during requirements gathering, design, build/test and deployment. Responsibilities include using knowledge of leading practices within the month end close and consolidation process as well as proven experience applying and maintaining internal controls.
The BPC/IP Developer will configure Embedded BPC to be used for Financial Forecasting. The Developer should be able to configure key planning utilities in SAP including Input Schedules, Allocations and Forecast Models and the developer should be able to advice on solution architecture.
The BPC/IP Developer will also develop impressive interactive and user friendly dashboards, reports, scorecards and analysis together with the business to enable the business to gain more and better business insight.
- Successful solutioning and delivery of the Financial Consolidation and Planning solution
- Close cooperation and dialogue with various levels of the organization; e.g. Finance, Sales, Supply chain, and Manufacturing to identify, discuss, understand and document BI requirements
- Understand ROCKWOOL’s business processes and suggest improvements
- Inspire business users in new BI tools and suggest feasibility and solutions that can benefit the business
- Train business users in BI tools and secure business user adoption
- Close cooperation and dialogue with SAP BI Architect, and BI team members on solution designs and testing of Consolidation and Planning solutions
- Handling 2nd/3rd level Incidents, Service requests and Change Requests for BPC and IP related issues
This is what you offer
- Solid business understanding and customer focus
- More than 5 years of experience in delivering business intelligence solutions
- In-depth hands-on expertise in SAP BPC, SAP BW-IP, SAP BW development ,
- In-depth hands-on expertise in using SAP BO tools like Design Studio, Web Intelligence, Analysis for Office, BO portal and CMC and also it’s integration with SAP BW 7.5 on HANA
- Proven track record in designing, developing and implementing SAP BPC/IP/BW/BO solutions through all phases (requirements gathering, data modelling front-end design, development, testing, training, deployment and support)
- Excellent insights to technical aspect of SAP software components which includes SAP Embedded Business Planning and Consolidations (BPC) 10.1 on BW on HANA
- Self-motivated, a proven self-starter and team player,
- Highly adaptable, strong prioritization and ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Should possess excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written, as well as good presentation and documentation skills
- Be a dynamic individual who can unite technical specialists and business users with their knowledge and enthusiasm
- Experience with SAP IP Fox formulas
- Excellent reporting skills – and high quality analytical skills
- Experience with other interactive front end tools like SAP Lumira, Tableau, QlickView and/or Power BI is an advantage
- Up to date with SAP BW on HANA, SAP BW4HANA and SAP BPC Roadmap is desired
- Experience with agile and SCRUM is a strong plus