SAP Support Consultant – Materials Management
This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial, controlling and IT services. The center was established in Poznań in the second half of 2016. In 2017 we hired more than 100 employees to our key departments: accounting, controlling and IT. Our IT Department (DIGITAL) offers a lot of development opportunities in projects connected with different modules of SAP, mobile applications, MS Dynamics, Office 365 and other.
This is what we offer
While working at ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center (RGBS) you will be offered comprehensive rewards and benefits like benefits package covered by Company (private medical care & MyBenefit), flexible work starting hours 7.00-9.00, after probationary period we offer unlimited time contracts, city center location in the new office building - Maraton Business Center. Moreover the company is environmental and eco-friendly and has strong awareness of CSR matters.
At the ROCKWOOL Group, we are committed to enriching the lives of everyone who comes into contact with our solutions. Our expertise is perfectly suited to tackle many of today’s biggest sustainability and development challenges, from energy consumption and noise pollution to fire resilience, water scarcity and flooding. Our range of products reflects the diversity of the world’s needs, supporting our stakeholders in reducing their own carbon footprint along the way.
Stone wool is a versatile material and forms the basis of all our businesses. With approx. 10,500 passionate colleagues in 38 countries, we are the world leader in stone wool solutions, from building insulation to acoustic ceilings, external cladding systems to horticultural solutions, engineered fibres for industrial use to insulation for the process industry and marine & offshore.
We encourage you to join our team!
This is the role
The Business Applications Support department (BAS) within DIGITAL in ROCKWOOL is looking for a suitable candidate to join our team in providing support to ROCKWOOL’s global SAP system (RockBis). BAS is responsible for providing support to most of ROCKWOOL’s business applications and team members are expected to support not only the SAP system but also one or more of the other business applications. This position reports to the Section Manager, Business Application Support within the Services, Operations & Support competence centre of DIGITAL. BAS have colleagues in Malaysia, Russia, Denmark, Netherlands, Poland, France, Wales and Canada. Extensive business travel however is not expected for this position. This is a unique career opportunity that will offer you international exposure and a solid growth opportunity. We offer an important function in an interesting and successful environment within the BAS team, providing support all over the ROCKWOOL world. It provides you with broad professional and personal perspectives and you will receive a competitive salary. You will also have the possibility to develop within our versatile advanced education offers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing worldwide support for the MM module of the RockBis system
- Ensuring daily operational support of the RockBis system meets the pre-defined SLAs with the various operating companies (OPCOs) within ROCKWOOL
- Collaborate with other consultants to deliver optimum service to the various OPCOs within the Group
- Provide support for other SAP modules or non-SAP applications as required
- Participate in DIGITAL projects as and when required
This is what you offer
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in IT or relevant business areas
- At least 3 years’ experience providing support for the MM module in SAP, preferably in a global system involving multiple countries
- Good knowledge of Procurement, Sub-contracting, Physical Inventory and Intercompany MM/SD processes
- Good knowledge of PR/PO Release procedures and Procurement Pricing procedures
- Good knowledge of MM integration with other modules – SD, LES, FI, PM, PP
- Experience with other modules such as LES and PM is highly desirable
- Experience with the EDI solution from Seeburger would be a definite advantage
- Experience with managing master data and SAP Query would be an advantage
- Ability to manage expectations and prioritise work based on business criticality and impact
- Ability to consistently meet agreed SLA while maintaining a high quality of work
- Good communication and people skills – experience dealing with users from various nationalities will be an advantage
- Experience working with a team of de-centralised colleagues in providing operational support and delivering projects will be a definite advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English