SAP Basis Technical Consultant
This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial, controlling and IT services. The center was established in Poznań in the second half of 2016. In 2017 we hired more than 100 employees to our key departments: accounting, controlling and IT. Our IT Department (DIGITAL) offers a lot of development opportunities in projects connected with different modules of SAP, mobile applications, MS Dynamics, Office 365 and other.
This is what we offer
While working at ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center (RGBS) you will be offered comprehensive rewards and benefits like benefits package covered by Company (private medical care & MyBenefit), flexible work starting hours 7.00-9.00, after probationary period we offer unlimited time contracts, city center location in the new office building - Maraton Business Center. Moreover the company is environmental and eco-friendly and has strong awareness of CSR matters.
At the ROCKWOOL Group, we are committed to enriching the lives of everyone who comes into contact with our solutions. Our expertise is perfectly suited to tackle many of today’s biggest sustainability and development challenges, from energy consumption and noise pollution to fire resilience, water scarcity and flooding. Our range of products reflects the diversity of the world’s needs, supporting our stakeholders in reducing their own carbon footprint along the way.
Stone wool is a versatile material and forms the basis of all our businesses. With approx. 10,500 passionate colleagues in 38 countries, we are the world leader in stone wool solutions, from building insulation to acoustic ceilings, external cladding systems to horticultural solutions, engineered fibres for industrial use to insulation for the process industry and marine & offshore.
We encourage you to join our team!
This is the role
The Technical Consultant has the responsibility to ensure that projects for implementation of applications/add on’s/components or changes to these implementations are carried out in such a way that maximum synergy savings and benefits for the Group and, if possible, as well for OPCOs are obtained in the implementation projects and in the subsequent use of the installed systems. Consultant ensures through cooperation with the other consultants that all implementations of RockBis Group are done in only one way with a common data structure and common data definitions. Consultant has the responsibility to become / stay the SAP-expert in the functional area, by attending following the developments in the system and the market. The Technical Consultant keeps his (project-and line) manager informed about status, plans and possible problems and proposals for improvements in connection with all planned and started implementation projects and about proposed action plans, required to ensure that defined Group/OPCO implementation goals are reached.
- Taking part in Development of strategies and installation/ upgrade of SAP software releases as well as other applications within responsibility area of SAP.
- Importing of transports for projects (roll out projects, Release Management)
- Helping to minimize the consequences of service interruptions (strategy part)
- Job planning and monitor
- General system monitoring (SM50, ST22 etc.)
- Working with the functional area IT team on SAP R/3 corrections and transports as well as security definition and application. (project)
- Participating in all relevant tasks in the department including (pro-active surveillance of the systems managed by the department
- Proposing enhancement to the existing IT infrastructure to optimize usage and cost/benefit
- Pro-active surveillance of capacity to prepare for de-bottle necking (strategy)
- Mirror system handling (Quick EDD)
- Disaster recovery plan
- Handling SAP infrastructure support cases
- Local systems in NL (EMIS, PLAZA, local AS400 à MMS, AAS/PASS, SFCS)
- Time registration in XTREMIS for all GRIT people in Netherlands
- Registration of sickness leave in system VXPERT for all GRIT people in Netherlands
- Interfaces between AS400 and external servers (PC Export, local quality management systems, SFCS etc.)