Master Data Junior Specialist with English
This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Services Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial, controlling and IT services within ROCKWOOL. Processes managed within our SSC in financial area: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Master Data and Banking. The company offers opportunity to grow within one process or in the future also cross – process (departments) as well as positions of expert in exact field (system, process or Clients). Our clients are spread around Europe so there are options to practice different language skills.
This is what we offer
While working at RGBS you will be offered comprehensive rewards and benefits like benefits package covered by Company (private medical care & MyBenefit), flexible work starting hours 7.00-9.00, after probationary period we offer unlimited time contracts, city center location in the new office building - Maraton Business Center.
Apart from the above we guarantee job security, creative work by improving the processes you will be dealing with on a daily basis. Moreover the company is environmental and eco-friendly and has strong awareness of CSR matters.
At the ROCKWOOL Group, we are committed to enriching the lives of everyone who comes into contact with our solutions. Our expertise is perfectly suited to tackle many of today’s biggest sustainability and development challenges, from energy consumption and noise pollution to fire resilience, water scarcity and flooding. Our range of products reflects the diversity of the world’s needs, supporting our stakeholders in reducing their own carbon footprint along the way.
Stone wool is a versatile material and forms the basis of all our businesses. With approx. 10,500 passionate colleagues in 38 countries, we are the world leader in stone wool solutions, from building insulation to acoustic ceilings, external cladding systems to horticultural solutions, engineered fibres for industrial use to insulation for the process industry and marine & offshore.
We encourage you to join our team!
This is the role
- Correct and timely processing of master data change requests for vendors and customers (in SAP system)
- Ensure all requests contain the appropriate supporting documentation and comply with corporate requirements before they are implemented into the system.
- Assist the team with day-to-day Master Data activities creations and maintenance requests
- Creating, blocking and unblocking Vendor and Customers’ accounts/files in the system
- Guard the quality and completeness of the master data
- Comply with internal policies and SLA
- Maintenance of internal controls (own processes)
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- continuous support of improvements related to Base Data processes and initiatives
This is what you offer
- University graduate
- Experience in Master Data processes or willingness to gain it
- Intermediate level of English, second language will be beneficial
- Familiarity with SAP, User of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Possess analytical skills
- Risk oriented with focus on internal controls
- (internal and external) customer oriented
- Anticipating on things and take initiatives
- Team player