This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial, controlling and IT services. The center was established in Poznań in the second half of 2016. In 2017 we hired more than 100 employees to our key departments: accounting, controlling and IT. Our IT Department offers a lot of development opportunities in projects connected with different modules of SAP, mobile applications, MS Dynamics, Office 365 and other.
The department of MS Dynamics, which is part of Digital Business, is responsible for all MS Dynamics CRM, CPQ and Marketo development & innovations within the entire Rockwool Group.
This is what we offer
While working at RGBS you will be offered comprehensive rewards and benefits like benefits package covered by Company (private medical care & MyBenefit), flexible work starting hours 7.00-9.00, after probationary period we offer unlimited time contracts, city center location in the new office building - Maraton Business Center. Moreover the company is environmental and eco-friendly and has strong awareness of CSR matters.
At the ROCKWOOL Group, we are committed to enriching the lives of everyone who comes into contact with our solutions. Our expertise is perfectly suited to tackle many of today’s biggest sustainability and development challenges, from energy consumption and noise pollution to fire resilience, water scarcity and flooding. Our range of products reflects the diversity of the world’s needs, supporting our stakeholders in reducing their own carbon footprint along the way.
Stone wool is a versatile material and forms the basis of all our businesses. With approx. 10,500 passionate colleagues in 38 countries, we are the world leader in stone wool solutions, from building insulation to acoustic ceilings, external cladding systems to horticultural solutions, engineered fibres for industrial use to insulation for the process industry and marine & offshore.
We encourage you to join our team!
This is the role
- Provide suggestions for improvement, alignment and optimization of processes
- Identify any gap between the desired functionality and the possibilities, and you propose and develop alternative solutions in cooperation with the tech lead.
- Contribute to maximizing our business benefits on a global level
- Creating the best technical designs by designing, implementing and maintaining automated builds and deployment.
- Coding features (data access, business logic and UI), fixing bugs and writing unit tests.
- Testing and documenting
- Help the team achieve sprint goals.
- Helping with production issues (3rd level support)
- Use synergies and benefit from experiences from already implemented projects / sprints
- Make technical and functional documentation of the sprint set-up.
- Ensure proper knowledge sharing within the team and in some cases with our global super users.
- Run Devopps
- Implement software releases
- Function as back-up for our other (technical) CRM staff.
This is what you offer
- Minimum 2 years of full-time developing in MS Dynamics
- Experienced programming in Microsoft .NET, Microsoft SQL Server
- Web, database, Microsoft .NET and SQL development
- Agile techniques focused on delivering high quality software including but not limited to Continuous Integration, unit testing, Test-Driven Development, code reviews
- Working in an Agile (i.e. Scrum) team
- Fluently communicating in English (verbally and in writing)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to easily change direction based on lessons learnt or changed circumstances (adaptability)
- Open mind and positive can-do attitude
- Initiative and ability to work without a close supervision
- Internal drive for technical excellence.