RGBS IT MS Dynamics CRM Tech Lead
This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial, controlling and IT services. The center was established in Poznań in the second half of 2016. In 2017 we hired more than 100 employees to our key departments: accounting, controlling and IT. Our IT Department offers a lot of development opportunities in projects connected with different modules of SAP, mobile applications, MS Dynamics, Office 365 and other.
The department of MS Dynamics, which is part of Digital Business, is responsible for all MS Dynamics CRM, CPQ and Marketo development & innovations within the entire Rockwool Group.
This is what we offer
While working at RGBS you will be offered comprehensive rewards and benefits like benefits package covered by Company (private medical care & MyBenefit), flexible work starting hours 7.00-9.00, after probationary period we offer unlimited time contracts, city center location in new office building - Maraton Business Center. Moreover the company is environmental and eco-friendly and has strong awareness of CSR matters.
This is the role
- Deciding, in cooperation with Solution Architects and developers, on technology used for creating and maintaining responsible solutions.
- Driving the best technical designs.
- Driving design, implementation and maintenance of automated builds and deployment.
- Establishing, promoting and ensuring adoption of technical guidelines, standards, best practices.
- Responsible for ensuring that the development team applies correct technology.
- Spreading knowledge about new and relevant technologies among the development team.
- Helping Section Manager developing programmers and testers.
- Testing and documenting (if required to help the team achieve sprint goals).
- Helping with most difficult or serious production issues (3rd level support).
This is what you offer
- Minimum 5 years of full-time developing MS Dynamics CRM
- Experience in programming in Microsoft .NET and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Agile techniques focused on delivering high quality software including but not limited to Continues Integration, unit testing, Test-Driven Development, code reviews.
- Agile mindset and Scrum framework.
- Working in an Agile (i.e. Scrum) team.
- The DevOps approach.
- Fluently communicating in English (verbally and in writing).
- Very good communication skills.
- Ability to easily change direction based on lessons learnt or changed circumstances (adaptability).
- Open mind and positive can-do attitude.
- Initiative and ability to work without a close supervision.
- Internal drive for technical excellence.