Office 365 Specialist
Do you have strong experience with Office 365 and can you take a key role in the transformation to the new ROCKWOOL Digital Workplace?
Then come join us!
This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial, controlling and IT services. The center was established in Poznań in the second half of 2016. In 2017 we hired more than 100 employees to our key departments: accounting, controlling and IT. Our IT Department (DIGITAL) offers a lot of development opportunities in projects connected with different modules of SAP, mobile applications, MS Dynamics, Office 365 and other.
DIGITAL is a global organization with 180 employees of many nationalities. You will be joining a dedicated team of highly skilled and experienced colleagues who are responsible for digital innovation and architecture, service design, global implementation of projects and 3rd level operations support.
DIGITAL has a strong customer focus and strives to stay at the cutting edge of technology.
This is what we offer
While working at RGBS you will be offered comprehensive rewards and benefits like benefits package covered by Company (private medical care & MyBenefit), flexible work starting hours 7.00-9.00, after probationary period we offer unlimited time contracts, city center location in new office building - Maraton Business Center. Moreover the company is environmental and eco-friendly and has strong awareness of CSR matters
This is the role
You will be a trusted advisor implementing Office 365 and act in a leading role in the definition and roadmapping of the area.
You will be joining a dedicated design and project team of 8 colleagues in Europe and Asia, with responsiblilities covering Office 365 solutions, client platform and end-user devices.
You will help us achieve our ambitious goals of strengthening the entire Digital Workplace area.
Key responsibilities for the role will be:
- Designing and implementing Microsoft Office 365 collaboration tools and related cloud solutions utilizing Office 365.
- As a member of the team, you will be responsible for delivering messaging and collaboration projects to our users. This role requires a technically strong colleague with diverse Microsoft competencies who is resourceful, confident under pressure, and has demonstrated skills in both IT infrastructure design and deployment.
- The role of the Office 365 engineer will be to work closely with colleagues in Infrastructure and Digital Workplace teams, and assist user groups in their adoption and onboarding related to the Office 365 platform.
We have begun a digital journey and you have the opportunity to join us from the early stage in this new position. If you are passionate and have hands-on experience implementing and managing Office 365 and are accustomed to a true global organization, then ROCKWOOL is the right place to join.
This is what you offer
You possess a natural interest in and talent for the digital IT landscape and how it can benefit the business. We are at the early implementation stage of a global rollout of Windows 10 and Office 365 and will migrate from an older Microsoft platform towards Office 365 in the years to come.
We expect you have successfull expierience in implementing and working with the platform covering Office 365 collaboration tools, such as SharePoint Online, OneDrive for business, Teams, Delve and others.
Qualifications and expectations:
- An Office 365 certification will be appreciated or the willingness to get certified.
- You are well-founded with collaboration tools and Office 365 with hands-on experience migrating to Office 365.
- You are cabable of analyzing, developing and communicating the onboarding processes and technology.
- You will maintain strong working knowledge of the Office365 portfolio and all required tools and products.
- You are highly self-motivated and enthusiastic driving changes that adopt new technologies or use current technology smarter. You thrive solving complex problems, learning about new technologies, building the best solutions and communicating your ideas.
- You are a team-player with strong analytical skills and focus on providing visible results. You show drive and can motivate your colleagues.
- You like working in a global organization and working in virtual teams, exchanging ideas with peers and management, always respecting the viewpoint of others.
- You have excellent English skills, spoken and written, international experience or background and have a good understanding of different cultures.
- You are a strong person who isn’t afraid to taking full responsibility, and quickly adapt to your new role in the team.
- You should expect up to 25 days of travel per year.