QA & Documentation Coordinator
This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial, controlling and IT services. The center was established in Poznań in the second half of 2016. In 2017 we hired more than 100 employees to our key departments: accounting, controlling and IT. Our IT Department offers a lot of development opportunities in projects connected with different modules of SAP, mobile applications, MS Dynamics, Office 365 and other.
Do you find technology, engineering, project quality and documentation exciting? If that is the case, you may be the person/colleague we are looking for. A position in Group Technology(GT)’s QA & Documentation Group is vacant and we are seeking a new colleague with passion for and capabilities to help keep project documentation up to date in our engineering section. As our QA & Documentation Coordinator you will play a key role in a broad range of QA & documentation activities in GT. You will be in close contact with the engineers in GT’s departments and our customers.
This is what we offer
While working at ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center you will be offered comprehensive rewards and benefits like benefits package covered by Company (private medical care & MyBenefit), flexible work starting hours 7.00-9.00, after probationary period we offer unlimited time contracts, city center location in the new office building - Maraton Business Center. Moreover the company is environmental and eco-friendly and has strong awareness of CSR matters.
We encourage you to join our team!
This is the role
- As “Document coordinator” in projects together with the engineers in GT ensuring the documentation aspects of project:
- Writing user’s manual for equipment
- Training in documentation requirement
- Controlling documentation from engineers and suppliers
- Filing in SharePoint
- Coordinate translations
- Handover to the receiving organizations
- Playing a key role in further developing the documentation routines in GT.
- Handling project QA activities:
- Evaluation of quotations
- Project initiation
- Clarifying requirements
- Gate criteria
- Tender packages to suppliers
- CE-marking and closure of project.
- Driving safety risk assessment activities related to projects.
- Participating in safety audits to ensure safe integration of equipment, assessment of risks
This is what you offer
- Technical background preferably from university
- Familiarity with the European legislation regarding safety – Machinery directive, Low voltage directive, Pressure equipment directive, ATEX directive etc.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Willing to travel - around 40-70 days per year
- Have a strong drive and easily collaborate with the many stakeholders you will be dealing with
- Being both quality and result oriented with a high standard in your deliveries
- Being a team player who can also work independently
- Risk oriented with focus on internal controls
- Anticipating on things and take initiatives