Lead Strategic Designer
This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial, controlling and IT services. The center was established in Poznań in the second half of 2016. In 2017 we hired more than 100 employees to our key departments: accounting, controlling and IT. Our IT Department offers a lot of development opportunities in projects connected with different modules of SAP, mobile applications, MS Dynamics, Office 365 and other.
This is what we offer
While working at RGBS you will be offered comprehensive rewards and benefits like benefits package covered by Company (private medical care & MyBenefit), flexible work starting hours 7.00-9.00, after probationary period we offer unlimited time contracts, city center location in the new office building - Maraton Business Center. Moreover the company is environmental and eco-friendly and has strong awareness of CSR matters.
Grodan is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is a global leader in the supply of innovative stone wool substrate solutions for the professional horticultural based on Precision Growing principles.
We encourage you to join our team!
This is the role
Strategy and research
- Conduct quantitative research investigations that help strategically frame, validate or challenge other forms of research
- Develop ethnographic research and contextual design investigations to understand customer behaviors, pain points, needs and aspirations
- Initiate future-visioning investigations through deep trend analysis and scenario planning, allowing for the design of new experience models and capability sets
- Identify insights from customer research and market analysis
- Bring your research to life through personas, customer journeys, insight-opportunity frameworks, system maps, stories and scenarios
Collaborative design and development
- Design and facilitate immersion sessions with multi-disciplinary client teams
- Using divergent design thinking techniques for the conceptual development of products, services and/or physical connected form-factors
- Converge innovative ideas to a set of digital and tangible products, services and/or physical connected form-factors in partnership with venture architects, product managers and engineering
- Communicate design ideas using techniques, including product concepts, service models, customer journeys, industrial designs, system maps and/or infographics
- Iteratively design, test and refine disruptive products and services
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure that product development and delivery is consistent with strategic and consumer insights.
- Align with technologists and business stakeholders to understand business and operating models, as well as the systems and capabilities needed to deliver products and services
- Contribute to the sizing of value opportunities and the creation of value cases
- Partner with venture architects and product managers to ensure that new ventures and business builds are set up to deliver strategic value in line with design intent
- Contribute to the shaping and growth of a localized strategic design team through referrals and participating in external events where strategic candidates may be sourced by BCGDV recruiting.
- Contribute to the evolution of strategic design approaches throughout BCG Digital Ventures
- Lead the evolution of strategic design approaches throughout BCG Digital Ventures
- Contribute to business development, as well as the planning and scoping of innovation and incubation projects
- Communicate insights, concepts and design rationales to internal and external audiences
- Create intellectual property and points of view, as well as industry and topic platforms
- Contribute to the development of thought leadership across a range of emerging business, technology and design topics
This is what you offer
- Bachelor’s degree in design, business, psychology, strategy, marketing or another relevant field
- Postgraduate qualification or significant experience in a relevant industry
- Significant track record shaping real-to-world user experiences and delivering tangible products to market, with at least 5 years leading creative projects to successful completion
- An outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating strong human-centered design capabilities across a diverse range of projects
- Experience leading ethnographic research (quantitative and qualitative), divergent exploration, conceptual development and industrial design
- A background with product prototyping and testing, future visioning and strategy development