General Ledger Accountant with English
This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial and IT services within ROCKWOOL. Processes managed within our SSC in financial area: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Master Data, Banking and Controlling. The company offers opportunity to grow within one process or in the future also cross – process options are possible. Our clients are spread around Europe so there are options to practice different language skills.
This is what we offer
While working at RGBS you will be offered comprehensive rewards and benefits like benefits package covered by Company (private medical care & MyBenefit), flexible work starting hours 7.00-9.00, after probationary period we offer unlimited time contracts, city center location in the new office building - Maraton Business Center. Moreover the company is environmental and eco-friendly and has strong awareness of CSR matters.
At the ROCKWOOL Group, we are committed to enriching the lives of everyone who comes into contact with our solutions. Our expertise is perfectly suited to tackle many of today’s biggest sustainability and development challenges, from energy consumption and noise pollution to fire resilience, water scarcity and flooding. Our range of products reflects the diversity of the world’s needs, supporting our stakeholders in reducing their own carbon footprint along the way.
Stone wool is a versatile material and forms the basis of all our businesses. With approx. 10,500 passionate colleagues in 38 countries, we are the world leader in stone wool solutions, from building insulation to acoustic ceilings, external cladding systems to horticultural solutions, engineered fibres for industrial use to insulation for the process industry and marine & offshore.
We encourage you to join our team!
This is the role
- Planning & execution of period close (incl. monitoring outbound invoicing and revenue recognition)
- Maintenance of fixed assets & FX exposure (incl. reporting)
- Comply with internal policies, SLA and external legislation
- Maintenance of internal controls (own processes)
- Prepare audit files and facilitate auditions (internal and external)
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Identifying potential process improvements
- Coaching junior colleagues
This is what you offer
- University graduate
- Experience in General Ledger processes for 2-3 years and more
- Advanced level of English
- Familiarity with SAP will be beneficial, User of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in previous transition projects is an asset
- Possess analytical skills
- Risk oriented with focus on internal controls
- (internal) customer oriented
- Anticipating on things and take initiatives
- Team player