Accounts Payable Accountant with German
This is who we are
ROCKWOOL Global Business Service Center (RGBS) is part of the ROCKWOOL Group and is providing financial, controlling and IT services within ROCKWOOL. Processes managed within our SSC in financial area: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Master Data and Banking. The company offers opportunity to grow within one process or in the future also cross – process (departments) as well as positions of expert in exact field (system, process or Clients). Our clients are spread around Europe so there are options to practice different language skills.
At RGBS we are looking to hire you as the Accounts Payable Accountant with German to form and execute AP processes and all engagements related hereto.
This is what we offer
While working at RGBS you will be offered comprehensive rewards and benefits like benefits package covered by Company (private medical care & MyBenefit), flexible work starting hours 7.00-9.00, after probationary period we offer unlimited time contracts, city center location in prestigious new office building - Maraton Business Center.
Apart from the above we guarantee job security, opportunity to take part in transition processes from entities located in UE, creative work by improving the processes you will be dealing with on a daily basis. Moreover the company is environmental and eco-friendly and has strong awareness of CSR matters.
This is the role
- Compliant handling of the accounts payable and all engagements related hereto
- Correct and timely processing of vendor invoices and employee expense claims and subsequent (overdue) reporting
- Comply with internal policies, SLA and external legislation
- Maintenance of internal controls (own processes)
- Prepare audit files and facilitate auditions (internal and external)
- Identifying potential process improvements
- Participating in a transition project
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Coaching junior colleagues
This is what you offer
- Availibility for process and knowledge migration from abroad (Germany)
- University graduate
- Experience in Accounts Payable processes minimum 2 years
- German and Endlish language at upper intermediate level
- Familiarity with SAP will be beneficial, user of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in previous transition projects is an asset
- Possess analytical skills
- Risk oriented with focus on internal controls
- (internal) customer oriented
- Anticipating on things and take initiatives
- Team player